Without Words > 공연팀 소개

본문 바로가기
June 3, 2016 (Fri) ~ Sun, June 5th 18:30 Haeundae Beach Special Stage / June 6, 2016 (Mon) ~ Tue, June 7th 19:00 Theater of Busan Cultural Center

Program
Program

[BIDF NEWS]

>Program>Performance Team

Performance Team

The 12st Busan International Beach Dance Festival ​"Discover Busan, A delightful universe of dance"
단체 : Japan, Tokyo City Ballet

Without Words

본문

Company Tokyo City Ballet
Performance Without Words
Choreographer Yoichi Kobayashi

Choreographer

He joined TOKYO CITY BALLET in 2001. He has been playing many roles on our stages. He made his debut in the main role of Giselle in the fifth year of his career at our company and has played many important roles.He has made positive efforts to tackle contemporary dances and has displayed his abilities not only as a dancer but also as a choreographer; his choreographic work announced in 2008 was highly acclaimed.

Company

Our TOKYO CITY BALLET, established in 1968, has a wide repertoire and has enthusiastically put on performances of not only classics but also original ballets.  Besides, in 1994, our company became the first ballet company which artistically cooperated with one of the local governments of Tokyo, Koto Ward.  Since then, we have been very active at Tiara Koto, a local theatre. In 2013, Leo Mujic was commissioned to create an original piece, and “crash the lily” was staged as a world premiere. In July 2013, “Beethoven Symphony No.7” by UweScholz was staged for the first time in Japan by Tokyo City Ballet. They have also performed two years in a row on the national TV program “NHK Bare-e no Kyouen (A Ballet Gala Concert).” Tokyo City Ballet has continued to be ambitious with its challenging performances.

Work

Premiere of "Without Words" was performed by Ikue Shiga and Cho Min Young in 2009.Music of Mahler "Adagietto" has been inspired by a lot of choreographers in the world. I dare tried myself whether I could produce something to this music. It is a deep piece of feelings for me. The feeling varies depending on the dancers. This time, I remake by adding dancer of new four women. By dancing of the six dancers, and more deeply express the poetic world that cannot be expressed in words.

Music

G. Mahler / Symphony No 5 Adagietto
A. Dvorak / Serenade in E major Op.22

Cast

Ikue Shiga, Cho Minyoung
Hatsumi Ishii, Eriko Kogure,AyakaSyoda,ManaMiyai

Staff

Lighting : Yoichi Kobayashi
Costume : Stage Box

이전글
다음글
About BIDF Privacy Policy Terms and Conditions
614-050 Yangjeongdong gu, Busan 386-17 2nd Floor  E-mail : [email protected]

TEL : 051 868 7881~2  FAX : 051 868 7883  Personal Information Manager: Kim Jung Soon

Copyright @2016 BUSAN INTERNATIONAL DANCE FESTIVAL All Rights Reserved. Creative by TLOG